1. Log in to your Ally account online via the Ally website. It is important to note that this is not possible via the mobile app.
2. Go to the “Transfers” section on the top navigation bar.
3. Select “Link other accounts”
4. Select “Checking”, as Novo is a Business Checking account
5. Enter in Novo’s Routing (ABA) Number, 211370150. It is important to note that it will show up as “Middlesex Fed. Savings FA.”
6. Enter and confirm your Novo account number. Click here to see where to find your Novo account numbers.
7. Ally Bank will send two trial deposits to your Novo account for verification over the course of 1-3 calendar days. It is important to note that MIDDLESEX FED. SAVINGS, F.A is where your Novo bank resides.
8. Once the trial deposits hit your Novo account, return to Ally bank and enter the values to verify the account.
That's it! Now, you can send a bank transfer to Novo with any of the options you see below.