You can send funds via ACH to your Novo account from any U.S. bank account that’s held in your name!
Sending funds to Novo via ACH is a great free or low-cost option for consolidating your business banking needs. Novo does not charge ACH fees, but fees charged by your external bank may apply.
Each bank has its own process for ACH, or bank transfers, and it can vary by institution. Typically, the process for sending an ACH to Novo is:
- Log into your financial institution or financial platform's website. We recommend completing the process via the institution's website.
- Go to the “Transfers” or "Payments" page or section.
- Select the option to transfer money to or from another financial institution.
- Do not select Zelle, as Novo currently does not support this option.
- Add Novo as an external bank, recipient, or payee, if you have not done so already
- Add Novo’s routing number: 211370150. Novo may appear as “Middlesex Fed. Savings F.A.”
- Add your Novo Account Number, which is found in the "Account" section of your Novo app.
For any business information required, the business name will be your Novo Company Name, and the address will be your business address registered on your Novo account.
Once added, you will be able to make a transfer to Novo with the appropriate amount. Note that this may appear as a transfer to Middlesex Federal Savings F.A.
ACH transfers typically take 0-3 business days to appear in your Novo account.
Need your money faster? Send a wire to Novo. More information on how to do this can be found here.