You can add your Novo account to receive your Paypal payouts. Adding your Novo account to your Paypal requires you to confirm your Novo account via micro-deposits which can take a few days before it arrives in your Novo account.
To set up PayPal's payouts to your Novo account, follow the steps below:
Log into your Novo account
Click the Apps Tab
Search for PayPal
- Select Set up your payouts
- You will be prompted to log in to your PayPal account
- Select on Link a new bank
- Under Search for your bank, search for Novo and select Enter your bank details
- Enter your Novo account number and routing number and click on Agree and Link
- You will be prompted to confirm your Bank Instantly however, Novo users cannot do an instant verification, instead choose No, continue with 2 small deposits
- You will need to wait a few days for PayPal to do 2 micro-deposits to your Novo account
- After the two micro-deposits have settled in your account, you will go to the Apps tab on your Novo account and search for PayPal and select Set up your payouts
- Under Banks, you will see a notification 'Confirmation pending'
- Click on 'Confirmation pending' On the next screen, click on Confirm bank
- Enter the amount of the micro-deposits and click on Confirm and Done
Now your PayPal payouts should be deposited to your Novo account.
The Bank will be listed as Middlesex Federal our partner's bank name.