Adding another user means that you grant them full access and account owner privileges. This includes but is not limited to, the ability to transfer and withdraw funds. Please be aware that we cannot grant partial/read-only access or add additional users who are under 18 years old.
To add a user to your account, you will submit your request by logging into the Novo mobile app and selecting Account (Info) > Settings > Users > then clicking on the 'Add user' icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter the details of the person you'd like to add to your Novo account
- Name and email address
- Choose their relation to the business in the drop-down window (CFO, Founder, Accountant, Employee, Office Manager, CEO, Investor, Other)
- Here you will also let us know if you want us to send that person a debit card by selecting 'Not Now' or 'Yes, I want it'.
- If you select 'Yes, I want it' for the debit card, click on 'I Agree' for the Novo Card Disclosure.
- Select the option 'Owner, full account permissions' and hit 'Submit'.
- After this, you will receive a message saying 'We have your request!'
- Finally, you will click 'Done' as your part in the process is now complete.
An invitation will be sent to the additional user's email inbox shortly, the applicant has a few steps that they will need to complete. They will be added to your Novo account as soon as their application is submitted and approved.
Once they receive the email with an invitation to join your Novo account, they must hit 'Get Started' in order to start creating their profile. First, they will be asked to create a login (password for the email that is already listed there, the one you've sent the invitation to).
Then, they will be asked to provide the following:
- Personal Info
- Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Contact Details
- Mobile Phone Number
- Personal Address
- Identity Verification
- Driver's License or Passport
At this point in the application, they will have to upload any documents where asked and upon completion, hit 'Submit'. As soon as they hit submit, our team will be able to review the request and approve it, considering their information aligns and all the requested documents have been provided.
If you or your additional user face any difficulties with this process, please reach out to us in 'Support' for further assistance.