You can link an external bank account to your Novo account with these steps:
- Log in to your Novo account
- Click on the ‘Account’ tab
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Linked accounts’, and select ‘Add Account’
- Search for your external financial institution, then you will be prompted to enter your external account’s login information.
Once your external account is connected to your Novo account, you can easily make a deposit directly to your Novo account from your external account:
- Select the ‘Make a deposit’ screen
- Add the amount you would like to transfer
- Select ‘from’ and choose your external account
- Click on ‘Review Deposit’ and click ‘Yes’
Done! Your funds should be transferred within a few business days.
Don't see your bank listed? Here are other ways you can make deposits into your Novo account.